Saturday, October 9, 2010

Try Again...and Again..and Again...

Chances are if Im not blogging....I could be busy. Right? Or I could have falling off the wagon. Which is exactly what happened. Gluten over here, gluten over there, gluten everywhere! Thats what it feels like these days. Who would think this would be such a difficult process! One of the hardest things Ive attempted!

Now I know that Im so early in this new lifestyle, and this may be normal. Maybe I should cut myself some slack. But I have seen a glimpse of how I can feel better by eating gluten free. So why do I sabotage already? So soon? Although I have to admit Im the queen of sabotage. :-/I feel like crap physically and emotionally. I know gluten plays a role in this. Possibly a huge role.

So enough is enough. Get back on that wagon girl. You deserve to feel good. If anything for my mental well being! The mood swings Ive been having are really out of control. I owe it to myself. To be kind to myself. To treat my body with the kindness it deserves! And that is where I found this first quote, Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, your right. Isnt that the truth? Positive thinking can you take you such a long way my friends, such a long, long way. Take it one day at a time...heck one meal at a time....and it will come. Which is where I found this next quote:


So heres to recommitment. Im sure Ill fall off the wagon again. And Ill just brush my self off again, and try again. Because I can do this. I know I can. Time to refocus, take small baby steps, and start to feel better!

On a small side note - just want to say hi to my 2 followers :) Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment